Second and Fourth Thursday of the month.
Venue: Parish Centre, Marley Grange, Grange Road, Dublin 16 (directions below)
Driving Directions to Marlay Grange Parish Centre
If you are coming from Terenure/Rathfarnham Village you
- Follow Rathfarnham Road and take right turn at traffic lights onto Grange Road after“The Yellow House” public house opposite the Church].
- Go to the top of this part of Grange Road past St Enda’s Park on your right side and
- At t-junction with Taylor’s Lane take left turn (traffic lights). You are still on Grange Road.
- Past Eden Public House (Marlay Park is on right)and at the traffic lights turn left onto Highfield Avenue and follow directions as below**for walking from Grange Road
If you are coming from M50 Ballinteer Exit (Junction 13) you
Go left onto Brehon Field Road (signs for Ballinteer/Rathfarnham) and drive onto Grange Road.
(St John’s GAA Club will be on your left at 3rd set of traffic lights)
- After Lidl Supermarket take the second turn right at the traffic lights onto Highfield Avenue and follow directions as below**for walking from Grange Road
If you are coming from Dundrum Bridge you
- Follow Dundrum By-Pass,
- At roundabout go right onto Wyckham Way and
- at 2nd roundabout go right onto Ballinteer Avenue
- At top of Ballinteer Avenue(2kms)turn right onto Grange Road. Past St John’s GAA and Marley Park on your left
- After Lidl Supermarket take second turn right at the traffic lights onto Highfield Avenue and follow directions as below**for walking from Grange Road
**Driving/Walking directions from the Grange Road(16 bus route) to Marley Grange Parish Centre.
Enter the Marley Grange Estate at the traffic lights almost opposite the main entrance to Marlay Park.
- Follow the white lines on the bends/corners to stay on the main road into the estate. Continue until you come to bollards, an excuse for a roundabout. Here turn right into Marley Avenue and continue straight for almost fifty yards.
- Take the first (and only) turn left, pass the Primary School on the right and turn right into the church car park. The centre is behind the church to the right.
- The car park remains open during our Meeting.
The cost of membership for the year is €64.00. The greater goes to ICA headquarters (€50.00 to National Federation and €2.50 to Dublin Federation). There is also a charge of €7.50 per person per meeting to partly fund the cost of speakers, rental of the hall and refreshments. In these recessionary times you will appreciate the cost represents excellent value for money.
Visitors and New Members Welcome. Feel happy to come to a Meeting (on your own or with others – you will make friends) or you can text/phone our PRO Mary at mob. no.: 086 0510832.
The ruling from the ICA Headquarters is that former members must renew their membership if they wish to attend. Ladies new to the Guild wishing to get an insight into ICA can come as visitors on two occasions, after which they must join if they wish to attend. Guild members are also welcome to bring along a friend or relative as a visitor for up to two meetings.